Each year, hundreds of thousands of Australian homes are broken into – in 2016 this was as many 335,700 homes. So, how do you protect your home from unwanted intruders? Start with a basic system that will provide a deterrent and talk to one of our staff about a more comprehensive quote to include perimeter devices and CCTV to ensure your house is protected, even whilst you’re at home.
All of our home security systems are tailored to suit our clients’ specific needs. Being a registered Bosch Partner Casa can provide the latest innovative products on the market to integrate the system into your lifestyle whilst providing protection for your home and family.
The biggest piece of advice we give our clients is that an off-the-rack security solution won’t necessarily provide you with the best possible security system based on your property and your specific needs. This is why we draw on our extensive industry experience and only recommend the finest quality products, to ensure a monitored Casa Security system provides the peace of mind you deserve.
Our home security systems can include combinations of the following:
· Apps to Arm/Disarm your alarm – check kids are home – let someone in remotely
· GPRS (Wireless) monitoring technology
· Passive Infra Red (PIR) movement sensors
· Dual technology (microwave and PIR) sensors
· Pet friendly (PIR) movement sensors
· Door and window contacts and vibration sensors
· Glass break sensors and shatter points
· Outdoor boundary sensors
· Duress and panic alarms
· Smoke and heat detectors (building compliant)
· Remote (Fob) access and connection to garage doors
· Video and audio intercom entry systems
Talk to Casa Security today about installing or updating your home security system!